Thursday 28 April 2016

The 'UPTOWN BOY' rapper today on Hip TV cleared many doubts in an interview with hip TV's manoski . Read below

What are we expecting from USMG this year?
Well, a couple of singles from me and my teammates, one or two videos.

Wow, what song should we be expecting the video?
The song is gonna remain anonymous for now, but it's definitely not gonna be uptown boy.

We were expecting UPTOWN BOY , why not uptown boy?
Actually I was planning for the video with my whole team, but Lil Ken said we should put out something new, so I bought the idea.

So you mean you listen to other teammate's advice?
Sure, USMG is not just a label, it's a family, so we put heads together to run it.

About your management, do you still want to work with the label manager? Do you think he's doing a good job?
Well, I can't say for now, announcement will be made before or after the video.

Rumor has it you're leaving USMG soon, how true is it?
Rumor you call it, rumor it will remain.

You tweeted about remixing 'Zevelu' with Lil Ken
Sure, we'll do that as soon as possible, Kenny is my boy and I can tell when he hits it hard, the original track was a no for me, so we'll be working on it soon.

What should we be expecting from you personally?
Good music, I have about three tracks to drop, and a feature too, so for now, wait on it.

Your team just signed 'The Almighty DJ Fresh Six' how do you feel about it
For me, it's development, knowing Fresh Six as a good DJ and being friends for years now, so to me, it's just a way of making the family bigger.

Thanks for your time, we hope to see you soon
Thanks for having me

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Official USMG All Rights Reserved